EVFuel™– Refined and Molecularly-Distilled Natural Palm Fatty Acid Methyl Ester
EVFuel™ is a biodiesel produced from sustainably-produced crude palm oil, the most economical source of alternative and renewable fuel.
EVFuel™ is certified Kosher and Halal.
- Using proprietary extraction process, ExcelVite guarantees 96.5% minimum total methyl ester content in PFAME.
- Confidently meeting ASTM / EN / MS biodiesel standards.
- Can be used in its pure form (B100) or as a blend with soy/rapeseed/tallow methyl ester or fossil diesel in compression-ignition engines with little or no modification.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, and essentially free of sulfur, lead and aromatics.
EVFuel™ PLUS – Unique Attributes
- The only molecularly-distilled palm biodiesel in Malaysia
- Light yellow clear liquid with high total methyl ester content and low methanol, moisture, mono-, di-, and tri-glycerides
- Excellent oxidative stability
- Reliabe and consistently high quality
- With capable production and seamless logistical operations, ExcelVite is able to provide consistent and timely delivery of bulk PME for biodiesel application, worldwide.
- Biodiesel – renewable and alternative fuel to replace fossil diesel
- Lubricant, industrial solvent, agrochemicals, printing ink, drilling mud
For more information and product specification, please contact email@example.com
Visit the new EVFuel™ website
ExcelVite is a licensed BioDiesel testing provider of the Malaysian Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI) [License no. 08012]. Learn more.