EVFuel™– Refined and Molecularly-Distilled Natural Palm Fatty Acid Methyl EsterEVFuel™ is a biodiesel produced from sustainably-produced crude palm oil, the most economical source of alternative and renewable fuel. The oil palm is a unique perennial crop that produces palm fruits throughout its 30 years of economic life. It gives the highest yield of oil per hectare per year compared to other oil producing crops.
- Using proprietary extraction process, ExcelVite guarantees 96.5% minimum total methyl ester content in PFAME.
- Confidently meeting ASTM / EN / MS biodiesel standards.
- Can be used in its pure form (B100) or as a blend with soy/rapeseed/tallow methyl ester or fossil diesel in compression-ignition engines with little or no modification.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, and essentially free of sulfur, lead and aromatics.
EVFuel™ is certified Kosher and Halal.
EVFuel™ PLUS – Unique Attributes
- The only molecularly-distilled palm biodiesel in Malaysia
- Light yellow clear liquid with high total methyl ester content and low methanol, moisture, mono-, di-, and tri-glycerides
- Excellent oxidative stability
- Reliabe and consistently high quality
- With capable production and seamless logistical operations, ExcelVite is able to provide consistent and timely delivery of bulk PME for biodiesel application, worldwide.
- Biodiesel – renewable and alternative fuel to replace fossil diesel
- Lubricant, industrial solvent, agrochemicals, printing ink, drilling mud
For more information and product specification, please contact email@example.com
ExcelVite is a licensed BioDiesel testing provider of the Malaysian Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI) [License no. 08012]. Learn more.